Atlanta Vintage Vessel Workshop
What could be better than making candles using a collection of unique vintage vessels, clean burning 100% soy wax and a selection of our favorite fragrances? There's not much better, if you ask us! Join us for a scented candle class using, you guessed it, a selection of chandler-collected tea-cups, vintage glass-ware, tins, and more as the candle vessels.
Here is how the class will work:
- All vessels are provided! The Candlefish Chandlers have had a blast collecting vintage tea cups, mason jars, vintage cocktail glasses, tumblers and more for you to chose from
- If you have a vessel or two at home you have always wanted to make into a candle, bring it in! We will be showing you how to heat test vessels to ensure they are candle worthy
- Each student will be given 16.2 ounces of 100% soy wax and 1.8 ounces of the fragrance oil of their choice to divvy up among your chosen vessels. For example, you could chose to make 4-5 smaller 4 oz candles, or use your wax to pour 2 larger 9 oz candles. It's up to you!
- We will have a selection of wonderful fragrances from our Candlefish Library for you to chose from, each of your candles will share your chosen fragrance.
- Candles cool over night and are ready for pick-up the next day!
Don't forget, all classes at Candlefish are BYOB and we have glassware here for you. All class participants receive 15% off purchases in-store!
See you in the workshop!