Join us for a Candle-Making Workshop
Events and workshops are held at both of our store locations in Atlanta and Charleston.
Classes are held every week. Select the location nearest you to view available dates and times.
Candle Making 101:
1. Find a friend or two and sign up for your preferred workshop day and time
2. BYOB (all glassware is provided)
3. Show up a few minutes early, grab your apron and settle in
4. Learn the in's and out of candle making from your Chandler
5. Take a #candlefish photo in the library to make all of your friends jealous
6. Pick up your candles the next day, light them when you get home and make your home smell wonderful
"Best experience of the year so far!!"
"If you're considering, just do it!!! You won't regret it! Couples, friends, family...it's good for all groups! FYI: BYOB"
"Something local and new to do."
"Candlefish was highly entertaining. You get to blind sniff different scents (from their library of scents) to narrow down your choice. Once you have chosen you get to create your own labels, attach your wick, mix your oil with soy blend wax and pour you 2 candles. So much fun!"
"We took a class at Candlefish as part of our bachelorette weekend festivities in Charleston. It was a super fun experience and all of us had a great time! Plus BYOB is always a bonus. Only negative is that there is not one in South Florida! "
We have private events too!
To learn more or to make an event request choose your preferred location below.